Friday 30 October 2015

Christian Growth




Growth from my own understanding is a season of events that takes place over a short period of time. 
Growth doesn't only relate to the physical It's also aligned spiritually
How will you feel if ur baby doesn't grow, obviously you'd be sad. That's how God feels when we don't grow. Change is the key to growth and since growth has been declared a blessing. It's a different level.
It's funny how we Christians act like babies when it comes to spiritual things. come on!! we don't live that life anymore we live a new life which God has given to us. The bible didn't say a patched up life or a repaired or a second hand life, it clearly stated "A NEW LIFE". Wow!! so I have a brand new, life why act the same, why think the same. Am not about that life anymore. say to yourself "ain't nobody got time for that". It's  time to grow. Never get satisfied with where you are spiritually, there's Grace for More. The bible tells us we have been made in the likeness of God and how great our God is. He is incomparable you just can't imagine it, that's how we should yearn to grow, that's how we should be eager to grow because we've been made to function like him. We must represent him in everything we do, infact let people see us and say that's Little Jesus. The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch!! You know why?? It's because they behaved like Christ. You have that ability and power on the inside of you do not be scared to unleash it. 
Everytime I wake up in the morning or when my mind is less busy thinking you know this song always comes to me "you are all I want all I ever needed draw me close to you" children of the Most High there's no point in our lives where we don't need God. We should always cry "God you're all I need" and really mean it. I don't think our lives have quality meaning. I have so much to write but I think I would just stop here from now but I really want to encourage all those that would be reading this at any point that don't stop growing keep growing always remember this there's always grace for more.My pastor gave me a book to read. its title alone is powerful it says Don't Stop Here and I want to encourage you to NOT STOP HERE... More grace is always available. 
                                                                                     Maranatha!!

4 comments: